Who we are.
Scott Rosen, P.A. and Florida TitleWorks, Inc. (a subsidiary of Scott Rosen, P.A.) are committed to providing quality legal representation and above all, personal, prompt attention to individuals and businesses in South Florida in the areas of law in which we specialize. These areas include real estate, estate and incapacity planning, trusts, probate and guardianship (administration and litigation), elder law and corporate law.
Our commitment to excellence and our clients' success motivates the firm to provide professional services based upon a solid foundation of knowledge, research and technology. That commitment allows the firm to address your special legal needs for a reasonable and competitive fee.
What we do.
- Estate/Incapacity Planning and Elder Law
- Estate and Trust Administration and Litigation
- Guardianship Administration and Litigation
- Business Organizations and Operations
- Real Estate
- Residential purchases, sales and refinancing (developed and undeveloped land)
- Commercial acquisitions and sales (development and undeveloped land)
- Title examination and issuance of title insurance;
- Preparation of community association documents
- Condominium law
- Lease negotiations
- Landlord/tenant matters
Rather than a "title company," we are attorneys who provide title insurance. This results in an added benefit to our clients in that our focus is not simply on completing a transaction, but on effectively and aggressively representing our clients' interests.